Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Santorum: The Real Catholic Faithful Support Me. The Pharisees Support the Other Guys.











Rick Santorum being interviewed yesterday by Fox News contributor, Sandy Rios, as the first guest on her brand new radio program, Sandy Rios in the Morning, on American Family Association’s American Family Radio:

Rios: You are doing very well among evangelicals, not so well among Catholics. I have my own theory about that, but I want to know what yours is?

Santorum: I really wish I could tell you. I think the bottom line is that we do well among people who take their faith seriously, and as you know just like some Protestants, some Protestants are not church going, they are folks who identify with a particular religion but don’t necessarily practice that from the standpoint of going to church and the like, and I think, you know, folks who do practice their religion more ardently I tend to do well.

Rios: I have to interrupt you, I totally agree. I think you take your faith seriously and for the serious believers, you're the man.
Audio clip is at the link above.

Santorum is going all in for the evangelical vote, and has apparently given up on American Catholics.  That explains his appearance in Louisiana two days ago with Baton Rouge Pastor Dennis Terry, who in the course of introducing Santorum tells Muslims, Buddhist, and other non-Christians if they don't agree that the United States is a Christian nation, they should "Get out!"



The following clip is the blessing bestowed on Santorum after the harangue. It would have been a nice one, but for what preceded it. Clearly Obama's heart needs a "mighty work" by God to salvage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment